Have some fun some are hard some maybe easy.
6) A sighthound, a descendant of the saluki, on the verge of extinction, typically is grey in color, used primarily for boar, deer and hare hunting.
7) An extinct dog breed with severe dog aggression, they would rather fight then breed, the base breed used to create the dogo argentino
8) A terrier like dog, kept in stables to hunt rat and mice in its homeland, waterproof coat that is shaggy, and can come in any yellow shade of color, recognized by the FCI.
9) Spaniel type, multi purpose, FCI recognized, used for net hunting and falconry originally, related to the small munsterlander and drentsche patrijshond
10) An old asian sighthound, lean but robust build, elongated proportions, piercing sight, hunted hares wolves foxes and saiga antelopes, long distance sprinter, doesnt always rely on sight sense of smell is quite good, owners are usually hunters in isolated villages.
For 10 think northern asia
for 6 i meant to say thought to be a descendant of the saluki
6) can be white or fawn, strictly a 1 person dog,
sr- 4/10 ….
im not sure what 4 is but its not a terrier or hound
Answer by `~i luv my furries and kitties~`